Okay so it might be 12:30 at night but I did not forget it was Lori's birthday today! Excuse the tears in the last two pictures...thats when she left for Abu Dhabi! I am so grateful for Lori and all that she does for me and figure that I'll share some of my favorite things!
1. Lori is the best mom...seriously she does so much for those little girls and is such an example of what motherhood is- she is so patient and so rational with them all the time and that can be pretty challenging at times with two 3 year old girls!
2. She is one of the only people I know that I can honestly say would still love me If I were covered in tattoos and piercings...she loves me for me and knows were my heart is- and is so incredibly non judgemental and supportive of all of my decisions!
3. She is the only person I know that doesn't have finger prints...ha ha there is no ridge detail- it's crazy...while working at Lifetime she has to write down her clock in and clock out times because they have fingerprint time cards and it can't pick up a fingerprint!
4. I love that we share alot of the same views and opinions on multiple topics because it gives me someone that can relate and understand my perspective!
5. I love the dedication that she has- to her husband- her daughters- her family- her working out..everything she does and everyone she loves she is so passionate about.
6. She has an infectious laugh, that always makes me laugh harder!
7. She is absolutely amazing with children... I think everyone can see her sincere kind heart and everyone seems to gravitate toward her.
8. She is Beautiful!
Lori is my sister by fate and my best friend by choice and I am so grateful that she is in my life! She is raising the two most beautiful, sweet, amazing daughters that have every wonderful quality that she has! It kills me that they won't be around much longer and have no idea what I am going to do without her. Happy Birthday girlfriend- I love you more than anything in this world, and you are constantly an amazing example to me! If I hadn't been in Washington all last week and just gotten home I would have had alot more pictures...I'll have to do better on pictures next year!
2 comments:
Thanks Courtney! I Love You! and the pictures of us crying made me cry...sniff, sniff
Hey Courtney, good to see what your are up to. How fun that you and your sisters are getting to hang out. Sisters are great!
Post a Comment