Okay, so I am finally getting around to taking some pictures of our new apartment! I absolutely love it out here in Ft. Worth we are so close to so much entertainment, our apartments are nice and we aren't too far from home. So I took some pictures of my favorite parts of our apartment... which I have something from almost every room! I'll update with a picture of our awesome balcony when we get our furniture for out there! The first two pictures are of our living room, Then a picture of my built in desk, then the built in book shelf and a picture of our dining room, I love our table! It's not letting me post any other pictures, so I'm guessing that this is it for now! We also have a huge garden tub that I am in love with and is defiantly one of my favorite things about this place! I'll also be in Washington on this coming Tuesday to help Heather out, She's about to have her baby...sometime- her due date was yesterday but I'm sure she's still going to come! I'll be sure to document the trip and post pictures just as soon as that little girl gets here!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Our Lovely Home!
Okay, so I am finally getting around to taking some pictures of our new apartment! I absolutely love it out here in Ft. Worth we are so close to so much entertainment, our apartments are nice and we aren't too far from home. So I took some pictures of my favorite parts of our apartment... which I have something from almost every room! I'll update with a picture of our awesome balcony when we get our furniture for out there! The first two pictures are of our living room, Then a picture of my built in desk, then the built in book shelf and a picture of our dining room, I love our table! It's not letting me post any other pictures, so I'm guessing that this is it for now! We also have a huge garden tub that I am in love with and is defiantly one of my favorite things about this place! I'll also be in Washington on this coming Tuesday to help Heather out, She's about to have her baby...sometime- her due date was yesterday but I'm sure she's still going to come! I'll be sure to document the trip and post pictures just as soon as that little girl gets here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment