Saturday, July 12, 2008

fun, fun, fun!




We had a slumber party last night with Annie and Chloe and it was a blast! Those girls are seriously hilarious! I lost it last night during prayers, Chloe was praying and got her words all mixed up and said "bless Mimi far away at aunt Heather's that she will be safe, thank you that mom is far far away!" ha ha I'm pretty sure I was delirious from lack of sleep this week but it seriously took me a good  5 minutes to regain my composer. I also posted a hilarious video of the girls in some of Daniel's cowboy boots trying to walk around...pay attention to Chloe in the background trying to turn to walk towards me! Sorry I have no idea how to flip the videos. Between the donut shop, swimming, and snow cones we had a blast! I mean what are aunt's for? Sorry Lori...I bet they are exhausted! Just wanted to post some pictures of the fun! I love the picture of Daniel and the girls, all with their goggles!

1 comment:

Texas Blad's said...

Umm, yes they ARE exhausted but they will sleep well here with me. TOO BAD, Mom isn't far, far away anymore! It's worth it, Aunt Courtney, THANKS AGAIN!!