Me and Piper have been re-united! We have actually had her for about 3 weeks now but I figured this was post worthy, this is about as exciting as my life gets! My mom so graciously kept her for me while we lived in Longview because we went allowed to have animals at our last apartment complex. She is a fun addition, it is just going to take some getting used to again. We can't leave anything on the ground, note the strawberry yogurt in her hair. I also left my purse on the ground- she pulled gum out of my purse, ate all the gum and half the package and I found the remainder left behind the TV this morning while I was cleaning! Precious, right? ha ha. I also have some funny pictures of Annie, she locked herself in Lori's room right before fireworks and this is what we found when she opened the door. Makeup much? She is seriously such a ham if you can't tell from pictures!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Our new Addition!
Me and Piper have been re-united! We have actually had her for about 3 weeks now but I figured this was post worthy, this is about as exciting as my life gets! My mom so graciously kept her for me while we lived in Longview because we went allowed to have animals at our last apartment complex. She is a fun addition, it is just going to take some getting used to again. We can't leave anything on the ground, note the strawberry yogurt in her hair. I also left my purse on the ground- she pulled gum out of my purse, ate all the gum and half the package and I found the remainder left behind the TV this morning while I was cleaning! Precious, right? ha ha. I also have some funny pictures of Annie, she locked herself in Lori's room right before fireworks and this is what we found when she opened the door. Makeup much? She is seriously such a ham if you can't tell from pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment