Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SHE'S HERE!






She is defiantly on her own time schedule arriving 11 days overdue..but I am thrilled that Abigail Lynn Himmer was born today, the 21st, at 8:32 p.m weighing in at 7 lbs 15oz. and 19 1/2 inches long! Heather did great and once she got pushing the baby was out in about 45 minutes! It was defiantly an amazing experience to be a part of and I'm ecstatic that I was able to watch her come into this world. She is beautiful, with light blond hair and two prominent dimples! Mother and Baby are doing great...the doctor actually commented on how great Heather was... he noticed that through all her pain and nausea she never had one complaint- She is so fun to be around and I can't believe I have to go home tomorrow! I am very glad that Abigail made it a point to see me! It's late but I will post a video and some more pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is too cute! Im so glad you posted these!! Love you all!!!

T-bit said...

Oh sweet baby girl! I am so glad you got to be apart of her entrance into this world! You are such a wonderful Aunt! Love you!