Tuesday, August 5, 2008
...my blog...
I haven't forgotten about my blog...not only have I been so busy trying to get everything lined out for school- but I have been without a computer. I had Emily last week- we went to Chuckie Cheese and she had alot of fun with Annie & Chloe and Logan... anyways- long story short she is teething and was tired and wasn't very happy and she poured a cup of water on my computer...:(! it was sheer panic as I tried to get ahold of Apple to see what I should do because I was watching the water spread behind the screen then strips of the screen lost all the color. Anywho Apple was of no help-and at this point I was very grateful I have a Brother-in-law that knows everything about Mac's. His advice worked...6 days later after being with not battery pack and in front of a fan....IT IS WORKING! I am so grateful- it has been so hard trying to get everything for school taken care of...I have had to drive to my mom's house in denton every time I needed a computer. I have a few cute pictures I will be posting shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
rule of blogging #1... you can't say "i'll be posting pictures shortly" and then not do anything for 3 days!! Get with it sista!!
Post a Comment