Okay so I am being hounded to put up some pictures of the ring for the siblings not close enough to see the real beauty! I hate putting up pictures of it because the pictures soooo don't do it justice. The ring is absolutely beautiful and I am so excited about what is to come for me and Daniel. Yesterday was also our two year anniversary and I was planning on posting some of my favorite things about him so I figure I'll just make one post with a little tribute to the amazing guy I have and also post some pictures...
- I love how sweet he is to me all the time
-I love his contagious laugh
- he is the BEST dishwasher I know
-I absolutely admire his hard work ethic
-I love how safe I feel when he holds me
-I love it when he calls me hunnybunny:)
-I love the faith he has in me
-I love how no matter what kind of mood I am in, he can make me feel so carefree and makes me realllly enjoy life
-I admire his genuine care and desire to help everyone in his life!
-I love how he lights up around he daughter and has really stepped up to be the best dad he can and I can't wait until we can have our own family!
I feel so blessed to have such an amazing guy in my life and I am thrilled that we are getting married! I am the luckiest girl in the world- Not only do I have Daniel, I have Emily that is the biggest hoot and loves me so much! I am excited to totally embrace that all forever!
That was really mushy....just thought I would share!
-Now the ring!!!
Definatly doesn't do it justice...the last one is of us at babe's celebrating! Yum! :)
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see it in person :) And your nails look great too- I see you traded in the black finger nail polish :)
It's beautiful! Damn, I missed Babe's! Some things will never make it to Abu Dhabi!
Lori, Babe's itself is enough reason to MOVE BACK TO TEXAS!
Post a Comment