We have been so blessed to have Lori and the girls here for the summer, but all good things seem to come to an end. They are headed back to Abu Dhabi today. I am so grateful for the time we have been able to spend with them. Annie and Chloe are so fun and I have had a blast with our sleepovers! Today I was coaching Annie to tell Lori that she wanted to live in Texas...I said "Okay when mom gets home tell her you want to live in Texas and you don't like Abu Dhabi...but don't tell her I told you to say it..." She asked why and I explained it would be more special if it was straight from her...she said okay and was anxious for Lori to arrive...as soon as Lori got home Annie ran to her and said..."Mom I want to live in Texas..." about a two second pause..."Courtney told me to say that" haha it was pretty funny- I got thrown under the bus! Anyways they will all be really missed! I slacked on pictures but I did get a couple good ones! Love you Lori... see you in 5 weeks when you are homesick again! haha...I wish!
Monday, August 11, 2008
And their off!
We have been so blessed to have Lori and the girls here for the summer, but all good things seem to come to an end. They are headed back to Abu Dhabi today. I am so grateful for the time we have been able to spend with them. Annie and Chloe are so fun and I have had a blast with our sleepovers! Today I was coaching Annie to tell Lori that she wanted to live in Texas...I said "Okay when mom gets home tell her you want to live in Texas and you don't like Abu Dhabi...but don't tell her I told you to say it..." She asked why and I explained it would be more special if it was straight from her...she said okay and was anxious for Lori to arrive...as soon as Lori got home Annie ran to her and said..."Mom I want to live in Texas..." about a two second pause..."Courtney told me to say that" haha it was pretty funny- I got thrown under the bus! Anyways they will all be really missed! I slacked on pictures but I did get a couple good ones! Love you Lori... see you in 5 weeks when you are homesick again! haha...I wish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha... nothing like a good old innocent child- how dare you try to taint her!! I bet y'all are going to miss them- wish we could have seen them this summer :(
Post a Comment