Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just a quick update--


I'M ENGAGED! I'm very hesitant to do this because I haven't talked to my biggest fan yet- it's early morning hours in Abu Dhabi and I really want to be able to tell Lori but I figure I'll update everyone!This is going to be a quick post because me and Daniel have a date night tonight but we are now officially engaged! I defiantly wasn't expecting this and it came as a huge surprise and it was seriously the sweetest thing ever! He is so good to me and I can not wait until he is my husband- we will have been together two years on Sunday(this time) so I'll be posting again then just wanted to update everyone with some pictures of us- my camera battery is dead so I'll post better ring pictures probably tomorrow! Life is amazing right now and I absolutely couldn't be happier! :)

2 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

If you do it during the summer or winter break, we can stay longer :)

Texas Blad's said...

and CONGRATS!!!