Today was a GREAT day...Lori, Annie & Chloe came back for the summer from Abu Dhabi. It has been a very anxious arrival. I had every intention of getting some good pictures of them coming out of the terminal, but I got one quick shot and my excitement took over, the camera hit the table and I started calling them. It has been the longest month of my life. Call me dramatic but I normally talk to Lori at least once a day and tried coming home multiple times a month to see the girls, Lori and my mom. And I have talked to Lori, I believe twice, possible 3 times the whole time they have been over there. I was DYING! I can't wait to get all set up in Ft. Worth so we will be really close to them, the girls are all ready to have a slumber party, as am I.
Okay I have to tell you the conversation on this first picture. We went out to see Nana and papa today after we got back from the airport. Chloe found papa's farm hat that he wears when he mows, Annie put it on a took a funny stance and said "take my picture, I'm a cowgirl" ha ha I thought it was hilarious, she looks more like a Mexican in a sombrero if you ask me! (notice Annie's blue socks with here purple flip-flops haha)
1 comment:
YAY for the homecoming! they are seriously too cute.
Post a Comment