We have had more problems than anything else with AT&T and we still do not have interent. I'm not happy about that but I had some spare time and decided I better post. We have had a fun week being back in Ft. Worth- Tuesday me and Daniel decided to go explore downtown. There wasn't alot to do on a Tuesday but we got out and walked around the stockyards and just checked everything out. We are both excited to go to the rodeo down there this weekend. Daniels parents are going to come join us and they will get to see out apartment as well. Then Wednesday we went up to Lake Murray to catch a day at my family reunion. We went jet skiing, swam and just spent time with my family. Every year we go we usually have a pretty big group of cousins go cliff jumping at a point in the lake and Daniel joined the fun last year with us. This year not many people came for the reunion so Daniel went solo. I video taped it and I'm going to try and post it. I got some good pictures of him scaling the side of the cliff getting to the top. I finally decided this year I don't think its very fun. I usually go every year and it takes me a half hour to actually jump- I've decided it's too scary. That's really all that's happened. Life is going great and I promise ill be better when I get Internet.
sorry I can't figure out how in the world to flip this video...enjoy! (listen to the end of the video....note the "Come pick me up, Women" haha classic
1 comment:
awh, you look so happy!!! YAY.
Post a Comment