Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And the blogging begins!


I'm starting up a blog, finally--I've been hesitant because my life is not very exciting, especially out here in Longview, but me and Daniel are moving back to Fort Worth in a week and I have a feeling life is about to be a lot more fun! We are moving into some apartments right off 8-20 close to White Settlement so it is a very good location. We will be 15 minutes from Daniel's work so he will be able to come home every night and I will be about 5 miles from school. I can't stand him being away every other week, it kills me, so this is going to be an all around good move. It is perfect timing as well, we will be moving there Friday the 13th and Lori and the girls are returning to Texas for the summer, so there will be many slumber parties! I have a feeling there's going to be three little girls over alot swimming this summer. Annie & Chloe just adore Emily, she's smaller and I think they like feeling like mom's. I'm also going to be trying to pick up photography, just for fun, I'm going to take a class in the fall so I can pick up some techniques and learn about the different lenses and such so I'm sure I will be posting pictures as well. I just have to figure out this whole blogging thing! Hopefully this will make it easier to follow the wonderful life of Daniel and I.

1 comment:

Tia said...

dont tell my sister i read your blog first. lol. and this is the same blog my sister uses go figure. lol. so that why when i post it post as tia lol. thats what the kiddos call me. I'm thinking I'll def keep up!!! see ya in 20 mins :o)