So we now only have one more day in Longview! I love the sound of that... we have been hard at work all day today, minus a two hour nap, and it is now 2:25 in the morning, and we are finally calling it a day. I've got to wind down now- I'm still in work mode so I thought I would blog some pictures of our growing pile of boxes. I have no idea were we have kept all this stuff in our 725 sq. ft. apartment...it is beyond me and the work STILL isn't done. We pick up our first u-haul tomorrow for me and Daniel to get all the boxes in, then Friday morning we pick up our second u-haul and 3 guys from Daniel's rig are coming to help get all the big stuff so that will be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get set up in Ft. Worth, our apartment is adorable! I'll post some pictures as soon as we get settled!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
The Growing pile
So we now only have one more day in Longview! I love the sound of that... we have been hard at work all day today, minus a two hour nap, and it is now 2:25 in the morning, and we are finally calling it a day. I've got to wind down now- I'm still in work mode so I thought I would blog some pictures of our growing pile of boxes. I have no idea were we have kept all this stuff in our 725 sq. ft. apartment...it is beyond me and the work STILL isn't done. We pick up our first u-haul tomorrow for me and Daniel to get all the boxes in, then Friday morning we pick up our second u-haul and 3 guys from Daniel's rig are coming to help get all the big stuff so that will be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to get set up in Ft. Worth, our apartment is adorable! I'll post some pictures as soon as we get settled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow you're moving?! i feel your pain though, there's not a lot in longview. have a great day!
ok girl... lets see the new place!
Post a Comment