
Since I moved here back in January, my co-worker Kara and I decided that we need to go to mud hut(like kil'n time in denton) and paint some pottery. I have been here six months and we finally went this past Thursday. It was really fun, the last time I went to Kil'n time I was probably 12 or 13...my stuff turned out alot cutter this time. We got there right as they opened and I decided to paint 4 different things to make them say love and I plan to put them on top of our cabinets in our new apartment for decoration. I just did the first thing that came to mind on each tile/plate and right as I was getting done- a lady came in(a mother of 4, all under 4) and saw my plates and offered to pay me $15 dollars an hour to come back and paint her the same plates...haha so needless to say I'm going back on Tuesday to paint 4 more plates...it was too fun not to go back for money....I was so flattered.
2 comments:
would you like to get breakfast before we pick up our stuff on thursday? or lunch after? if you arent too busy i would like to get to see you again before you leave me :o(
This reminds me of wednesday nights doing crafts!!!! Miss you! You are such a grown up...I totally feel old!
Post a Comment