Sunday, June 29, 2008

swimming & stockyards






We have had a fun week, we have been able to spend alot of time with family. Friday we got Emily and took her swimming which she thought was a blast. I got some cute pictures of her at the pool and a pretty funny video of her falling in the kiddy area and just cracking up. I found the cutest little towel for her when we go swimming, it's a princess towel that's hooded and on the hood there's a crown...it's hilarious on her. Then yesterday me and Daniel went to Cattlemen's and a  rodeo at the Stockyards with his parents. There was a group of girls at the rodeo from Longview there for her Bachelorette Party, and about half way through the night they got all the girls out in the middle of the arena and spread them out and blind folded all the girls... and told them they were going to have a dance off- I personally was a little annoyed, I didn't pay to watch a bunch of drunk girls try and dance....I wanted some bull riding. So about the time I'm pissed- they start the music. As soon as the music started they took the blind folds off all the other girls and took them over to the side of the arena and let the bachelorette dance it up all by herself...they stopped the music and told her it was a tie and they needed a dance off and that they were looking for originality. She had no idea what was going on and she just danced her little heart out.It was HILARIOUS. 

No comments: