Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy 12 months!

Happy 12 months little lady!! You are the sweetest and smartest little girl ever! and i love you more everyday. You have been the light of our little family and i miss you every second i'm not with you! You love animals and really have the cows "moo" down. You are running all over the place and keep me very busy. You are a mommas girl and I love it. You give the sweetest kisses and hugs! You have learned some sign language too- you can sign please, thank you, more, daddy, prayers, and you blow kisses! You think its funny when everyone folds their arms and bows there head for prayers and you often fold your arms and giggle through the prayer. its precious! Your hair is starting to curl and im so curious what your going to look like with a full head of hair! You have 8 teeth, and started walking a week before you turned 1- You love to dance and your favorite song is darius rudker "wagon wheel", You love dogs, especially little ones! Your favorite food is pizza and you love necterines and taking bites from them, bananas are also a favorite! You eat veggies so good and love your MiMi and Pops so much! Your favorite word is "Happy" and I love that! it is your personality to a T!! This has been the most amazing, rewarding year of my life and I have no idea what I would ever do without you!! I hope you buy the house next door when  you grow up so we never have to be apart! You are amazing little lady! Your spirit is so pure and bright, I hope you never lose sight of all our heavenly father has given you- I know he was so proud when he made you! and I could not be luckier to be your mommy!

No comments: