Monday, June 17, 2013
11 months??
Where has the time gone? On one hand I feel like I've had Charlotte my whole life and on the other hand I feel like I had her just yesterday. She turned 11 months old on june 13th, 2013. She is so fun right now! She loves mac and cheese, cheese toast, bananas, sweet potatoes and really anything mom or dad is eating! She loves to be chased, tickled and swing her on her swing. She has 6 teeth so far and I think she is cutting her top two. 2 days before her 10 month marker she started crawling and is seriously into everything!! she is sooooo close to being able to walk, i really think its probably a matter of days, weeks at most! She claps and says "Yay!", she waves bye, she gives high fives and gives the best big wet kisses ever!! She has the absolute sweetest spirit and I never feel closer to my father in heaven then when I sit and hold her and think about how grateful I am for this beautiful gift of a little girl he has given me. I always thought I just wanted to be a nurse but after having this sweet baby, all i've ever wanted in life is to be her mother! I adore her with every ounce of my being and wish time would really slow down!! Love her to bits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment