Monday, October 15, 2012

Update







Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000004216 StartFragment:0000002295 EndFragment:0000004180 -->
9/12/12
So I am going to try to update every month... Since Charlotte will be 2 months old in just 2 short days I better post something for her first month! It was crazy. Daniel started a new job that will keep him local most of the time but he had to go do his training in Justin. The training is pretty long and after being home 4 short days after the birth he had to go back to Houston. I am soooo grateful for my family. My mom and sister, Lori, took turns staying with me and helping me adjust to my new life as a mother. My mom was amazing. She cleaned, cooked, and helped so much with sweet Charlotte. I just pray that I will be the kind of mother to Charlotte that my mother was and is to me. My mom has always been there for me and is truly my best friend. Anyways, the first month is kind of a shock to your system. She was latching on good breastfeeding but the way she was sucking was hurting. So most of the first month I pumped and got a good supply of milk up and went around 4 weeks old to see a lactation consultant to try and improve her latch. She does good but I am still primarily pumping. She starting smiling around 4 weeks and really reacting to people around 6 weeks. She is such a sweet little spirit and really is the best baby.  She only really gets worked up when she is gassy and uncomfortable. She is all smiles the rest of the time. She loves her daddy and they have been quite the snuggle bugs. Lots of mornings I will wake up and Daniel will have her asleep on his chest. He is an amazing daddy that loves Charlotte more than anything. Emily is the best big sister and kisses and hugs on her all the time. She loves to sit and hold her. Charlotte started holding her head up around 2 weeks and is getting quite good at it now! She is the light of our lives and is already growing up way to fast!

No comments: