Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy 8 and 9 months sweet Charlotte!



















So things have been crazy and I have been exhausted!! and I missed blogging for Charlottes 8 months but Ill pick up from here and try to do the best I can to fill in on all shes been up to! She has started eating table food, she started this a couple weeks before her 9 month mark. She loves cheese, Bananas and pickles. She doesn't like eggs. She started getting really mobile around 9 months too. She still isn't crawling but she rolls and scoots everywhere and often gets herself stuck in random places. She does a kind of growl and still does a pretty cute stiff armed squeal. She has just started to try and pull up on everything too! She loves being chased, loves when you jump out and scare her, and loves to be tickled. She is napping around 10 in the morning and around 130 and sometimes around 4. On good days we will get one 1 and a half nap. She loves being held and reading books and is the best at giving big hugs and kisses! Mom and Dad love her big wet kisses! At her 9 month appointment she was in the 97th percentile (29.5in) for height and we aren't real sure where that comes from but she is tall!! She is seriously the sweetest girl in the world and I can not believe how quick she is growing. I will often just hold and rock her and cry thinking about how big she is getting and how quick it is happening. Before we know it she will have a brother then be headed to kindergarten. I wish I could slow down time and soak up every little detail of everyday with her. Im so grateful for her daddy and how hard he works so that I can stay home with her. I don't think there is anyway in the world I could leave her... I already don't feel like I get enough time with her, I cant imagine missing another 40+ hours a week. She is my everything and im grateful for everyday with her!

No comments: