Friday, November 23, 2012
4 months of life sweet baby
I've been meaning to sit down and document for Charlottes 4 month post. She is so much fun! I swear she is trying to cut some teeth but I guess we will see shortly. She got her first little cold this week and has had a hard time breathing out of her nose but after a quick trip to the doctor, he says she's fine but just to watch for signs of RSV, she seems to be feeling better. Shes sleeping around 12 hours a night which she has been for about a month now. One of my favorite things that she does, she has done since birth but keep forgetting to document it, anytime I go to put Charlotte to sleep or when im snuggling her she likes to hold on to my necklace that Daniel got me. Even in a complete sleep if I pick her up she will reach up and grab the necklace. She has her days where she favors me and days where she is definitely a daddy's girl. She has tons of personality, and I love nothing more than seeing Daniel take on full time daddy mode. He is so good with her and is so quick to change her diapers, feed her, or anything else I need help with. He loves giving her belly kisses, and she will hold her mouth open to kiss him. She squeals with excitement, and has recently been doing a fake cough, she gets quite the reaction out of us! We love our little girl to pieces and cant imagine life without her. Daniel actually made the comment today that "if I knew parenting was going to be this good, I would have knocked you up as soon as we got married. I love every minute of it-- although it seems all the minutes are flying by and passing way to quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment