Thursday, September 4, 2008

Red Dirt Round-up!





This past sunday, Daniel suprised me with tickets to the Red Dirt Round-up...I had mentioned that I would love to go to it...it's a big concert at the stockyards in fort worth Stoney Larue, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Gary Allen and alot of other great singers were playing and it's like an all day event! Daniel is not a fan of country music and it was the last day of his 7 day hitch so I figured he would be too tired! He can home from work with tickets sunday and I was so excited! He even bought some texas flag lawn chairs! So he got about 4 hours of sleep and we headed up there! It was really hot and there were so many drunk guys....we had fun together but we were both so annoyed with the atmosphere by the time stoney larue got on (which was who i was so excited about) that we listen to 2 songs and left....Just though I would post some cute pictures I got of us there! The last picture is of stoney larue- he is sooo good live....im pretty much in love with him! :)

2 comments:

The Himmer Family said...

haha- i love that you are wearing a t-shirt in the first two pictures, and by the third you had lost the shirt. gotta love texas heat!

Courtney Lynch said...

haha i was wondering if people would notice that...my shirt was SOAKED in sweat serisouly discusting!